Tuesday, November 24, 2009

dad's place and shuttles to grandpa,s

i was almost 2 yrs old wen i am in my native place called burja a remote village in vizianagaram district. i am glad i finally made it to dis grand place of mine. i passed my infancy in my village and der is nothing big abt it which i sholud remember for my whole life, wen i am 2 yrs old i had a sister i thought "bloody who is dis may be da competing creature for me on dis earth". this may be da reason i don remember much of my mom in my 2yrs of age, all i remember is my aunt elder sister to my mom who always taken da best care of me wen i am in grandpa's village, for a time i thought she is my mother.

i lived my 3 to 4 yrs of age playing lot of pranks in my granpa's. i think i was 3 my mom is grinding the some paste i don knw wat to call manually in varenda to make gari(indian donuts). i thought some prank can be on the entire family as everyone is present there, so wen my mom left the place for something i thought it would be the best time and i just went up der and pissed in da paste,with out noticing dey made da dish with dat served it all, after dey finsihed their quota i told dem wat happened.

and once my grand ma is doing puja and dey keep thertha water in front of god, so wen my grand ma's is nt der i just thrown water out of it and i just pissed in dat too. sorry god forgive this is just out of innocence,i thinks dats y he is cursing all over my life. any how i dont all dat dat time.
i was 4 and half i think, wen da time came for me to get to school. the bloody days in my life has bagun.................

No comments:

Post a Comment